Thursday, October 31, 2013

Do you believe in ghosts part 2 (necronimicon)

                 It all started when I was probably about 14-15 or so.  I was starting to get interested in magic, things of evil, all that kind of thing.  I found a copy of the Necronomicon on the internet so I ordered it.  After receiving it in the mail and reading parts of it, a few friends and I decided to try out some of the rituals and other things.  We did this in the front yard of my house at the time, and also at the park across the street from my house.  After doing so the haunting's in the house started to happen more often.  We also had found a way that was said to be able to open the door to the "other side".  It is said that if you get a big mirror and put it into a place where there can be absolutely no light, noise, or any distraction and from there you are supposed to sit in there with it stare at the mirror.  It can take anywhere from five minutes to three hours to not at all.

                  After doing this many times we had witnessed many things.  But the place that we decided would be best to try all this out at is in my bedroom closet.  We had put a towel at the the bottom of the door so that it would block out all the light and there would be no sound as well.  One of the first times that I had tried to do this I had stayed in for about a half an hour and I started to see letters light up in front of my face and they spelled out LIVED.  If you spell that backwards it spells out DEVIL.  Now that was pretty scary to see but didn't stop me.  Another time I had been in there for a while I didn't see anything so I started to stretch and where the walls that are next to me were no longer there.  I reached over and tried to see if there was anything by I almost fell off of my chair.  I got out of there after that in case of a chance of getting lost in another world. But the one that really made me stop doing this (in more than one way) was when my friend Gerry and I went in at the same time.  We sat there for probably about an hour or so and thought that we saw nothing.  As soon as we got out though we looked inside the closet and there was a rusty butcher knife on the ground next to where we were sitting.  Neither of us have ever seen the knife before so it freaked us out.  After that I had taken out the mirror decided to retire it and out of no where it fell over and broke by itself, did not even hit anything it shattered while it was falling over.  Needless to say the house did not get any less haunted after this.  There will be more ghost stories in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment